Over the years I have been privileged to deliver addresses and lectures, and to participate in discussion panels, in synagogues, day schools, yeshivos, Bais Yaakovs and Jewish community centers across the country, as well as on university campuses and in private gatherings.
Among the topics I have addressed in such public venues have been:
- The media’s take on Jews and Judaism
- The Holocaust and contemporary Jewish life
- Religion and state in Israel
- Jewish religious pluralism
- American politics and the Jewish community
I have also shared thoughts about each of the Jewish year’s holidays and days of mourning.
Inquiries about speaking engagements may be sent to [email protected], with “speeches” in the subject line.